WELCOME TO THE STUDIO!
Ever since I overheard my brother and his friends playing Dungeons & Dragons when I was nine years old I’ve been fascinated with the worlds of the RPG industry. It was my dream one day that I too would be an illustrator like Jeff Dee drawing perilous adventures and powerful gods. While my dream took a few pitstops along the way as I took the time to be an art teacher and later an insurance professional, I never forgot those days… and I am glad to say that thanks to the many kind people like yourselves who are visiting my site, my inner child and I are much happier living them out.
Take a look through the galleries and I hope you enjoy them! If you’re interested in a commission and like my rates, you can contact me either via email, Contact Page, Facebook, Twitter or Google Plus.
I hope to hear from you soon!
Commission RatesPer Illustration
- For $80 you get an 11×17 original hand colored image with one figure or large object in it as well as a high res digital copy of your piece. It’s $20 per person or major object added after that.
- For example: a drawing of a collapsed building in a cave is $80. If there’s two people in the cave with the building it’s $120.
- If this is for a commercial piece that’s going to be published, please add half the original rate to the cost ($120 instead of $80).
- International orders have an extra $15 charge to cover shipping costs.
- I accept payments via either Paypal or Google Wallet.
Emily contributed artwork for the Gaterunner series. She possess striking skill in her character renditions. It was a pleasure working with her.
Emily has a flair for creative illustrations and detailed characters. It’s a joy to watch her work evolve from concept sketch to finished illustration.
Emily Vitori has done Some amazing work for me, two of the images can actually be seen in her gallery, they are the SOAR picture, and the Cthulhutech Character picture. Both works of art were stunning and more than met my ideas. Emily is an artist within the top 20% of them out there for hand drawn artwork.
I’ve worked with Emily on both personal and professional projects for close to four years now. Not only is she conscientious and prompt with her her work, but she is excellent at taking art direction. The more details you give her the more accurately she will implement your vision. I look forward to working with her on the upcoming Heroic Races series for Heroic Journey Publications as well as on other gigs. Always a pleasure to work with, always a fantastic final product!